MISP Summit 01
On Monday 19 October 2015 from 14:00 to 17:00 (the day before hack.lu), the first MISP(Malware Information Sharing Platform & Threat Sharing ) summit will take place.
MISP is an advanced platform for sharing, storing and correlating Indicators of Compromises from attacks and cyber security threats. Discover how MISP is used today in multiple organisations. Not only to store, share, collaborate on malware, but also to use the IOCs to detect and prevent attacks.
The objective of the summit is openly discuss about the current usage of MISP, the future developments and the integration with the overall security ecosystems.
The MISP Summit will take place from 14:00 to 17:00, Monday 19 October 2015. The foreseen agenda is the following:
- 14:00 - 14:10 Introduction
- 14:10 - 14:30 IS2RI, the next steps of the MISP governance by Christophe Vandeplas.
- 14:30 - 15:00 A brief demo of the improvements in MISP 2.4 and a glimpse into what to expect from future versions by Andras Iklody, CIRCL.
- 15:00 - 15:30 Workflow of a security analyst (from PyMISP to viper) by Raphael Vinot, CIRCL.
- 15:30 - 15:45 Break
- 15:45 - 16:00 The “Art” of Information Sharing by Alexandre Dulaunoy, CIRCL.
- 16:00 - 16-15 Legal framework of information and threat sharing with MISP by Matthieu Farcot, Securitymadein.lu.
- 16:15 - 17:00 Q&A sessions with a specific session about new features and roadmap in MISP.
The MISP summit will take place at Parc Hotel, Luxembourg.
Everyone interested (developers, contributors, users and future users) in the MISP platform is welcome.
The access to the MISP Summit is free.