Your first step in the hacking culture. CryptoParty4Kids is an initiative of BEE SECURE dedicated to promote a secure use of Information Technologies. You will learn about cryptography, networking, and secure browsing. But more importantly, you will have fun, as everything will be reached through games.
- 16h00 -> Intro
- 16h05 -> Hacking Culture
- 16h15 -> Video Games hacking
- 16h25 -> Intro to crypto
- 16h35 -> Break the cypher!
- 16h45 -> AES Fun
- 17h00 -> Let’s go IP - the network game
- 17h30 -> END
In more details:
The secret message game:
- Introduction to cryptography (why should I secure my communications)
- Learn how to encrypt and decrypt (Symmetric cryptography via Caesar Cypher)
- Break the Cypher (introduction to cryptanalysis)
The networking game:
- You are the Internet!
- Exchange IP messages for real
- PING command
- TOR fun
- DDOS ending
The concluding remarks:
Tips and Tricks from BEE SECURE for safe browsing
You will be able to join us during the hack.lu conference, a conference where people discuss about computer security, privacy and information technology.
Hack.lu, Thursday the 22nd of October. From 16h00 to 17h30
This workshop is aimed at children aged from 8-12